HOW IT WORKS
Send us an email to email@example.com
We will get in contact and ask and make sure Resilience Health offers you what you are looking for before we get started.
We will then get moving on optimising your metabolic health for a long, medication free life, working to delay the the onset of chronic illness for as long as possible.
If you live in the South Wales area we can arrange visits to your home for these sessions or set up convenient times for video consultations.
What does a consultation involve?
A consultation with Dr Chatterjee at Resilience Health may involve;
- Taking a detailed personal, family and medical history.
- Exploring dietary, exercise and sleep habits; sources of stress and coping mechanisms.
- Assessing health concerns and evaluating symptoms.
- Performing a baseline medical assessment, including waist and hip measurements, weight and blood pressure.
- If required, we may also involve review of a baseline blood panel already obtained from another source or request a panel tailored to the persons needs. Identifying risk factors for development of chronic or lifestyle-related conditions for which lifestyle interventions would be useful, such as diabetes or heart disease.
Example of further blood testing
Full liver testing
Full thyroid panel inc T3 and rT3
Comprehensive lipid testing including particle count, Lp(a) measurements
RBC vitamin levels
Following this initial assessment and then review of your needs and results our aim is to be in contact with you for as long as you need support, via email or face to face or video consultation.
Pricing on request.